Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011

"No one can define me." - Beyonce


ENDLICH! promo von queen b! seit dem ihre erste single "girls (who run the world)" aus dem neuen album "4" erscheint wurde gab es kein promo von bee's seite aus. nichts! nun covert die grammy gewinnerin billboard magazin. 
beyonce spricht viel über ihrem vater, über ihre erste single und über ihren albumtitel "4". das neue video zur single "girls (who run the world)" gibts wahrscheinlich schon sehr bald, da 2/3 trailer aus dem video veröffentlich wurden. hier ein abschnitt aus dem interview.

Beyonce über ihre pause im musikbusiness:
"I’m approaching 30, and finally took a break in my life, which I’ve never had. I took more than a year off: I traveled around, spent time with my husband, woke up in my own bed, ate whatever I wanted, went to museums and Broadway plays, watched documentaries, and just had life experiences. I never get to go to concerts because I’m usually performing, so I saw so many shows – great bands, like Muse and Rage Against the Machine, that also inspired the album. There were a lot of artists I’d never been exposed to: I’m like a sponge and soak everything up, and I learned so much from watching these great performers. Having time to grow as a human being was really inspiring, and gave me a lot to pull from. I’m excited about growing: I can just have fun, and the artistic freedom to do whatever I want. At this point, I really know who I am, and don’t feel like I have to put myself in a box. I’m not afraid of taking risks – no one can define me."

update: das video zur "girls (who run the world)" wird am 13.05 veröffentlicht. seit gespannt, ich bins auch!

quelle: Necole-Bitchie.com

Kommentare:

  1. tolles cover.. beyonce ist schon ne geile sau! :)
    http://fashionhurtssemi.tumblr.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. bin sooooo aufs neue video gespannt! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Videopremiere wurde leider verschoben :(
    Ich dreh durch vor Ungeduld! >.<

    AntwortenLöschen